Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Update? Wot dat?


Damn I guess I DO need to update - but that shit is hard for those of you who come here for Lineage shit - I don't hardly play anymore and although I don't mind updating some shit from Gameabout for you guys, Lin screenshots might be a bit hard - sowwweeeeeeeeee! But alas, I can still do some updating right? WRONG - I'm fucking busy damn it! I mean REALLY busy......I got to get on my comp for a total of 30 minutes today - at the MOST! So bear with me........aight??! But that don't mean I don't got shit to yak about. First up - my girl Britney Spears. As Anth says, she's had her kiddie so now she's a MILF. I have an open letter for Britney Spears:
Dear Britney,
I hate you.
v Wicked

And that's that.


Next? My hode Paris Hilton. Holy shit that girl is HAWTTTTTTT. Hate her or love her or love to hate her - whatever - that girl FINE. And the boy who got busted for hacking into her cell phone - LMFAO - good job man!!! Mad props to you - if I was the judge, I would have let you off with nothing, but you trusted that journalist man, and THAT'S how you fucked up! Paris Hacker Goes to Jail


Also, I must repeat this: CONGRATULATIONS ON ALL THESE PEOPLE GETTING MARRIED!!!

Rachel from Love's Epitome
Courtney and Shawn-CelticRain and Pockets
Stacee and Cazorp

And congrats to Flygurl and Sytler on their soon-to-be new addition: Wicked Jr.!!!!! (psssst, Stlyer promised to name the kid after me, but don't tell Fly :P)

Wanna guess which 2 of the 3 met from an online GAME??!!! :P

I've also decided to get this paint job on my truck. NOT that little, wimp mini-Cooper, but the PAINT job - that shit ROCKS!!
I mean DUDE - I'd ALMOST never leave my truck. Kind of. Well maybe. Meh - now that's one set of headlights I'd TOTALLY polish EVERY freaking day!

Also, will someone wake this guy the hell up please? Shit, had I known you could do that in the FBI, I would have continued with my application process a bit longer :


I'm also thinking about getting a bike - nawwww - who am I kidding? I'm not THINKING about it - I AM going to get one. I'm going to sign up for classes either later this week or early next week for courses that start late October/early November. I don't have any intention of riding the bike - just standing around and looking good next to it so chicks like the one in the pic will hit on me. I'll keep ya'll updated on whether or not it works. (I'm totally gonna pimp out my Vespa - I hope those chicks like scooters t.t)


AND OMG WHY DIDN'T I FIND THIS EARLIER??!!! SHIT!! I was watching TV when I saw a blurb about this newscast (a legit one at that) that's on the 'net called Naked News and apparently it's - you guessed it - news reporters get naked. Don't believe me? Check it: Naked News *** over the age of 18 only - lmao - yah RIGHT - whatever you little pervs - go look - I don't care -.-)

Soooo, what's going on at the home front for me? Bleh. I'm too tired to bitch and complain, so I'll save that for another time. Maybe I'll try this weekend. One thing is for DAMN sure is that I need to put up some clips/mpegs - problem is, most of the shit out there now is more gross and nasty than funny and I'm down with the funny shit anytime - but watching people break stuff and get shot - just not my thing (although I sure do love them chick fights....mmmmm...chick fights!)

Oh and I sent Lindsey a pic and now she claims I'm a "hottie" (um DUH...why you tellin' me shit I already know? -.-) and wants me to send her a pic of my ass; not only THAT but wanted me to post some pics of my ass with Myah.blogspot.com written on it.

Fine.

Aight - I'm out!

Ciao! Wicked "Who's yo' daddy?" Liquids

9 comments:

  1. ok. but next week, k? I'm kinda busy this week :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuppers, but I think your fanbase will be super duper upset - I think there are some guys that were in line before me - what about them? You better post something and give them a heads up and let them "woo" you first - gotta give'em at least ONE chance muwahahahahahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:13 PM

    lol, u two are so funny, and hey thanx for the congratz wicks. And hey shit i like that car, i'll take the whole damn thing lol. Well i gotsta run tho, talk to u guys later

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsey just likes my humps

    ReplyDelete
  5. cuz you a "crack" head muwahahahahahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:06 PM

    Awww - thanks for the Congrats. I feel so loved!

    And I can't believe you hadn't heard of the Naked News. We used to watch that all the time (some of the reporters are a little scary looking though)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so slow sometimes - and yes, some of them are rough indeed - but not all of h them :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Wicks! I've been extremely busy. Ugh...I hate work, and this week was horrendous!

    ReplyDelete