Saturday, September 24, 2005

Too damn sexy.............


Yup, da blog. How you like it? Obviously it's a little buggy at the moment - so don't change your settings - there's something in the templates that I can't figure out. I wanted to change up the look for the fall and i was getting awfully bored of the other look of the blog - I needed something a bit more quiet and even.

Ok, that sounded stupid. But if you KNOW me, then you'll understand. I'll try really hard to get back to posting as I normally do. Also, take a look to the right at the links - I've switched them around a little bit and even added a few more. Under the gaming blogs, I've decided not to subdivide the blogs that update slower; hey, an update is an update, right? If I left you out, let me know and I'll add you. For those blogs that do not update for more than 30 days, I'm taking off. For the contributors, thanks again and in order to contribute, you won't be able to go straight to the dashboard through my blog; go to www.blogger.com/home and you can log in there. Aight - catch you all later - I'll have lots to post soon :)

REALLY!

Ciao! Wicked "Don't you wish your boyfriend was HOT like me?" Liquidz

3 comments: