Friday, September 16, 2005

I have ghosts...........(really)


No no, MY ghost can't be as cool as Obi-wan, Yoda, or Anakin, I just couldn't get me a Jedi ghost - my ghost is freaking retarded. At least I THINK I have a ghost. Ok, here's the deal - my ghost attacks my refrigerator. Or something like that. Ya see, right in front of my fridge, there's always a pile of what looks to be pepper on the ground. And I wipe it up and a day or two later, it's BACK. It's either pepper or seasame seeds. What the fuck ever. BUT SEE???!! THIS IS HOW GAY MY GHOST IS!!!! I COULDN'T GET A BAD-ASS THAT CLIMBS WALLS OR OOZES BLOOD OR JUMPS OUT OF MY CLOSET - MY GAY ASS GHOST LEAVES MOUNDS OF PEPPER.

-.-

Ciao! Wicked "Who you gonna call?" Liquids

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:47 AM

    sounds like cockroach shit to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, not cockroach shit - i've cleaned up enough of that crap - it's something else, but it keeps coming back - i dunno :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooo that's a damn good idea.....I got one with night-vision an everything...I might do that!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:17 PM

    Hey wicked, try looking at your celing to see if something isnt falling outta it at that certain spot, you never know lol H

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol - I DID! I even looked at the botton of the fridge to see if something was breaking off (it's a new fridge!) and I even looked at the cabinets next to the fridge, but found nothing in regards to anytype of substance that even remotely LOOKS like it - I swear, it looks like seasame seeds, but I don't have ANYTHING in my apartment that even has that on there. Hmmmm I'm still liking the video camera idea....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:52 PM

    Your going to die. Its going to kill you. They are really small bombs. that or might have Termties O.o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:26 PM

    maybe the ghost has weed seends lmao na joking, anyways the best thing to do like someone else has already mention putting up the camera and see what you get.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Black seasame seeds? LoL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:31 AM

    mouse shit would look like black sesame seeds :\

    -reepa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:38 AM

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Steam pipes radiators apartments Valium tokyo weight loss plan allergies american tv gps car navigation

    ReplyDelete