Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Three, Two, One.....HEADACHE!


YOWZA! That's all I have to say - see this thing above? I wrote about it before - it's Mobiblu's DAH-1500i; the worlds smallest mp3 player in the world. Well apparently this sucker is SERIOUSLY taking off and it's giving the Ipod one hella run for it's money - don't believe me? Do a search on "Mobiblu" and read the reviews. The great news? I was able to secure the logistics operation for this company in my office - it only took 3 weeks - they transferred their offices and merged with mine officially this week. And it's been a nightmare. Walmart has the exclusive right to these things and I get people calling me 24/7 asking for this thing. Who's everyone? PC Magazine, Amazon, Playboy(!), Oprah, etc etc -magazines, tv shows. So, guess what Wicked's gonna do? You got it - he's gonna network and use these contacts! Play on playah! Walmart ordered 60,000 of these things. O.O and "......................." So anyway, I wanted to buy stock in the company because they were going to do the IPO this month. Wanna know what happened? The greedy fucking CEO of Mobiblue did a silent offering, or a backdoor offerring, cutting out EVERYONE so he could hold all the stock. His employees are PISSED. And of course he made himself a multi-millionaire overnight. Boom. Just like that. And I was THIS close. THISSSSSSSSSSS close. Mutherfucker.

Ciao! Wicked "I got punk'd" Liquidz

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:37 AM

    yo wicked how much destroy do from max int mage on dep now after the recent rebalancing? thx ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - i have no earthly clue - I was destroyed once on FI and it did 140 damage - I had no mr on at the time. Anyone else know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:43 PM

    who did they do the backdoor offering with? Usually the only reason to do that these days is to get around the sarbanes-oxley regs, which require 14 months of filing, so it may not be because of his greed. Could be just to get pre-ipo funding. you'd be surprised how many tech companies are doing this now, or even listing on other exchanges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:38 PM

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

    ReplyDelete