Thursday, September 22, 2005

I'm new to this, so lets see how this goes.

Everyone is leaving S. Texas like it was a sinking ship?!! Including my parents. I am stuck 400 miles down south, and there is jack I can do about it. But am I worried?? Hell no.....stupid media making it sound like this 'cane" is gonna end all. Alecia was a cat 3-4 storm...and H-Town stood up to her. I can only hope that the infrastructure has improved since then. Yes, expect flooding, 45 - 60 mile winds...sure.



Galveston might get wiped out, but its been doomed for years. Plus, the water there is all doo-doo brown, maybe it will get better. Gas prices?? gonna go up all over again. Damn, and I had to buy a truck. Oh well, any Lin Hotties out there need to get out of town are more than welcome to stay at my place. We can ride out the storm together.^^ Hope all are safe in whatever they choose to do. Laters....Blogerxx

No comments:

Post a Comment