Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Look what I found...

Ok, lemme try to post today what I failed to post the other day.

If you are cool like me (my mom told me I was) then you will know what this is....


Memember ??? You member.

Well guess what I found out, the powers that be are really close to making this into a movie!!! Giant lions...cool, giant robots...cooler, giant robot lions......*WROAR*

Oh yeah, just in case you didn't know, Transformers is also looking at a new movie too. I like Transformers and all, the old school toys rocked, but Voltron had human pilots....one of em was a hot princess chick, so a lot easier to pretend as a kid that you are one of em (instead of a bunch of souless robots) . Plus, it gave the fat kids hope of getting laid...just look at the yellow guy in this pic.....


Damn, that fat "Porkins" guy on Starwars has nothing on this guy. And you know this guy gets the ladies,yellow jumpsuit ans all.

-------Come on people, leave me some comments....Blogger "Go Voltron Force" X.

Random pics of strange/odd stuff http://koti.mbnet.fi/~soldier/towboat.htm

I dont know if link will work. But check it out anyways.

4 comments:

  1. Transformers?!? No way, man! I remember them. Never had one (being a chick and all...Barbies were the thing), but I always played with them at my babysitter's house (she had two nephews who owned them). I love those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was watching Strawberry Shortcake as a kid - what is this "Transformers" and "Voltron" you speak of? It was Strawberry Shortcake and the Snorks for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm, I dont think I have any sooper-powers. Unless the ability to ward off women counts as one. As far as strawburry shortcake goes...Im a She-Ra kinda guy. The smurfs kiks dem snorkels arse! B-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:29 PM

    Best regards from NY! » » »

    ReplyDelete