Tuesday, September 06, 2005

RAWWWWWWWWR*Warning: This post is profanity laced and if you have "virgin" ears, I strongly recommend you do not read. 18+ yrs old only please"


I think the pic above says it all. I'll keep this shit short simply because who the fuck wants to hear me ramble, right? Long story short, I sent a TON of shit to Pakistan and the fucker gets the stuff, opens it up and says I'm 1000+ items short. Nope. Sorry asshole. You fucked up. 1000 items short? Yah, that's what I do - I steal from fuckers like you. NOT. This dumbfuck straight up says I miscalculated to the tune of 1,118 items from his shipment. Huh? FUCK YOU MAN. I sent 18,000 pounds - almost 9 tons of stuff and he's got the balls to say I shorted him 1 ton of stuff? You want to know where that stuff is Mr. Pakistani guy? Well, IF IT WAS UP YOUR GOD DAMN ASS YOU'D KNOW, NOW WOULDN'T YOU, YOU FUCKING FUCK! That's why the shipping company charged you for 18,000 pounds, not 16,000 right? Because they must be in on the deal too right? Yo asshole - customs had your shit in the port for over 1 month because they wanted you to bribe them. That's what YOU said, right? Now it's not customs fault, but mine? Um.... NO. Think again. I'll tell you what man, you come to the States and come to Cali and visit me. I'll show you a DAMN good time. And I'll do it all for free. So come on son, come hang with me. Whoaaaa, you're not my son??!! That's aight - gimme 10 minutes with your faggot, punk ass, and I'll sure as hell make you my bitch before the nights done.

Cioa Muther-fuckah! Wicked "Just done OWNED your ass" Liquids

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:13 PM

    damn lol...you scare me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ooooo As Agent Smith would say from the Matrix, "oooo I'm not so bad, once you get to know me" ^^

    ReplyDelete