Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Hmmmm...someone said something about LINEAGE to me one day...wth were they talking about?


Don't talk to me about Lineage - I don't want to hear about it. I just play WoW RPG now, not the online version, but the Battle.net verson; and it's WAY more fun that way. I hate Lineage. Lineage is stupid. It's for dumb people to play. Sigh.....aight....see you all on Lin tonight -.-

Aight, so what have I got here? First of all check it out - up above is the chart of the new Boss Mops coming out in Ep 4 for the new areas. Definitely TOI level mops - that AC looks solid - maybe comparable to Zombie Lord or Ant Queen; (from top to bottom) Primary Guardian, Guardian Knight, Guardian Mage, Normal Guardian. Don't you LOVE it?

Some more mop stats for one of the other areas. PLEASE LOOK CLOSELY. DO NOT FUCK AROUND IN THIS AREA - these mops are hella TOUGH - damn - look at that AC - AND THEN LOOK AT THE FREAKING HP. It's almost as if EVERY mop is a boss. Because I have no real desire to delevel my dude back to level 10, I'll be avoiding attending this new area till they even it out (remeber when Oren first came out and those freaking undead mops hurt like hell, then they were adjusted; and recall the insane deadliness of the mops in the DE caves when they first came out?) I know some of you greedy mutherfuckers will want to go and try anyway so you can snag some new shit and gouge people in pricing, so to those of you wishing to do so, your faggot ass is more than welcome to go and get that new drop. And the countless trips to the church will be free ^^


Map map - I know some of you fuckers will study this everynight and some of you will even take this shit into the crapper with you so you''ll have something to concentrate on while dropping a load. I hope you had tons and tons and tons of bran and cheese. That'll teach you a lesson.





By far the scariest mop - I had the gif of this guy running a little while back ago - go to my archives and you'll find it. Um......I'm SO taking a newbie there - how about we do that guys? Everyone start now and make a character to level 45 - a "nothing" character and we all go down there and try our luck! Look at the screenshots - those guys had to drag a level 65+ and 70+ with them (the last mops name - the boss - is Ta-lok or something like that - Turok maybe? Who knows.)

So anyways, to quote a chick that I know - "heheheh Good luck with that, buddy"

Ciao! Wicked "A Sound of Thunder Was Not That Good" Liquidz

No comments:

Post a Comment