Tuesday, September 06, 2005

LOL - Keep dreaming suckahs!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....it's finally slowed down at work, which means I have a few minutes for a post and a smoke; post first! I just checked the weather - I know, I'm such a dork, so blow me - cuz when I got up this morning, I was freezing - had to run warm water over my hands! So, since I had a second, I decided to see the weather was going to be like this weekend. *ahem* EXCUSE ME?? This weekend's high's are going to be in the 60's??!!! LOL - hell yah - rock on!!!! Ok, that made me happy. I do have a "swearing and cursed" laced post coming later tonight - that one should be fun, no doubt. Aight, I'm out.

Wicked "Sucks to be you" Liquidz

1 comment:

  1. lol sorry man, but I'm just bored of playing at the moment and I have a hella time logging into Gunz and I just don't dig Lineage very much >< I'll find somethign soon I hope - I keep trying to find stuff on ZerA, but I can't ever find stuff on that shit

    ReplyDelete