Monday, September 12, 2005

The Worlds Deadliest Job!


Sup gang? Have a good weekend? I know you did. I did too. Kind of. My sentences are too short. I know this.

haha! Suckahs!

Anyway, I been totally fascinated by the Discovery Channel and the National Geographic Channel here lately. For example, yesterday, I flipped on the Discovery Channel around noon my time and they had this show about the worlds deadliest jobs and the topic was the Alaskan fisherman who pull out that delicious King Crab for all of us. I started watching at noon and although I had errands to run, I was so entranced by the show (I LOVE to fish and eat crab) that at 1:00 PM, I said I'd leave at 2:00 PM. Well, I think you all know how THAT goes right? Next thing I know, it's 4:00 PM and I'm hella late. Sigh....

crab = good.

Ciao! Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment