Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Fudge, my blog is shutting down....*sigh*



I might as well mention this now - expect the blog to be either
  1. temporarily out of service
  2. not readable
  3. not updated this weekend.

I think I'm going to go ahead and shut it down this Friday.

Why?

Well as you all are aware of, I have not had much time to update like I would and I feel horrible {insert big, fucking lie here!} work REALLY has bogged me down. But, I've decided if I can change my posting habits, then I CAN update, just not all damn day. So that's what I'm going to do.

And it comes with a PRICE!

That price being I won't be able to update for several hours while I mess with the code. Yup, 'da CODE! You'll still be able to read the blog (kind of) and my goal is to get it completely tweaked before I publish it. This should be quite interesting and I think you guys will like what I have coming up. And if you don't, then go die. Slowly. VERY slowly.

Ciao! Wickedliquids

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:26 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:29 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess we're not being good guest bloggers... :(

    I'll be the first admit that I've been sucking at that. LoL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no no no, you guys did just fine! But i'm just bored with the layout and want to try something new :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were spam bots running spam comments - so I just delete them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:57 AM

    Looking for information and found it at this great site...
    Free transexual shemale vids pics Kinyo computer headsets

    ReplyDelete