Monday, November 24, 2008

A cold Bud.....

Hey there....so I cut my drinking down...well, does 1 day count? I drank a glass of wine last night and couldn't finish it - it was terrible.

Let's see, where do I start...works gotten decent, still a bit difficult, but a good challenge in every way.

The weekend was fun. I do mean FUN. hehehehe

Yesterday, I didn't do anything, not even any errands or chores. I took a seat on the couch, kicked it back with a cup of coffee and/or some hot chocolate, and put in Season 10 of Friends and watched most of it. I was so tired, I went to bed at 8:30, turned the TV onto the USA network and watched House for the next 4 hours - that show is tooooooo good.

Then I went to sleep.

I'm just not in the writing mood, but I had to write to let ya'll know what I've been up to, that I'm ok, and things are getting better. At least I hope they are.

Yes, I DO have a ton to write about in regards to my adventures (come on, did you seriously think that I wouldn't have any adventures? I got a freaking boatload). However, I don't feel that writing about it now would be that all great only because I'm not in the mood and ya'll know how I write - it's the best ever when I'm on my game and my game is OFF :)

I bought that movie Tropic Thunder today, so I'm going to grab a beer, do some laundry, and just kick it the rest of the night.

Late.

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment