Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I've had too much to drink...

To my friends that know me in real life and you're checking up on me....I'm ok....I'm alive....give me time, ok? Please? I love ya'll....you're my friends....I'd go to the end of the world of ya'll....forgive me for disappearing or not returning phone calls.

It's safe to say that I'm drunk again. I drink too much. I know this. I think it would be in my best interest to stop or slow down.

I promise you this....my drinking will not change who I am. I will stay honest, I will stay true to myself and who I am.

It's only 8:11PM and I'm already exhausted so I will probably go to bed. I just need to close my eyes.

Tic Tac says goodnite....good God...my puppy is so good...he loves me and looks at me...I can almost see it in his eyes....he's saying, "Daddy...it's ok, I love you."

It kills me.

This is why I spoil my dog.

I'd spoil my other dog if I could.....

If I could....

To my friends...I love ya'll...I hope ya'll are safe and doing well. I'll pick up the phone one day. I promise.


"If I do not desire, I will not suffer."

No comments:

Post a Comment