Friday, November 07, 2008

It's Morning....

I'm doing much better today. I'm steadily finding my center again. My thoughts are more calm, I'm relaxed...I'm accepting life as it is. All over again. I find it ironic that the title of my myspace blog is, "If I could do it all over again."

I'm surprised that I've been able to follow facets of the Buddhist faith. Maybe I was Buddhist all along and didn't know it. I'm going on day 5 with absolutely no appetite. You could shove the juiciest steak in front of me and I won't, can't, eat it. Thus far, I've been living off of hot chocolate, coffee, water, and various forms of alcohol. I repeat, I am not an alcoholic. I guess you can say that I'm cleansing myself.

I ran into a hurdle earlier this week and I can't remember if I wrote about it or not. My lease is up a month sooner than I thought so I'll need to move again. I've learned the area, in the mildest sense, but I don't know where to go.

I love my apartment complex, but there's a lot of memories there....it's a karma thing. I think it would be in my best interest to move and start all over again.

I don't have anything spectacular planned this weekend. I do know that I'll start my normal process of being WELL prepared before I move. I know I'm 2 1/2 moths ahead, but when I know that I'm moving, I pull out the trashbags and go to work. I did that when I moved up here from Huntington Beach...I got rid of so much stuff, it was outrageous. This time around, I'm pretty sure it's going to be clothes. I had to try on 3 shirts this morning before I found one that fit right. I guess this fasting thing must be working...the shirts were WAY too big, looked like I had flaps on my side. So I'll spend this morning minimizing my apartment.

I think, with the market the way it is, I can find something bigger for less, which is what I'm going to focus on. Maybe even a house. I looked on Craigslist yesterday and saw a few houses in the area that were $200 less than what I'm paying for an apartment. I would get my own driveway, my own garage, just my own space without having everyone around me. Maybe I could fix my damn bike and have it ready for the spring. Tic Tac would have a yard and I might get him a little sister to play with. I dunno.

Ok, that's all for now...need to get ready for the day.

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment