Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Exhausted. Lost my car.

It's about 7:30 AM....I got drunk again last night, fumbled home around midnight, can't remember changing clothes, and fell asleep.

I woke up, as usual, at 5 AM. Again, my eyes popped open and I never fell back asleep. I got up, made a cup of coffee and did my morning ritual, which consisted of quietly sitting on the patio, smoking a cigarette, sipping my coffee and just contemplating my day.

I got dressed, looked for my keys because I had left my gate key in my car. I walked out to the parking garage and...I lost my car. I couldn't remember where I had parked it. I went through 3 floors of the parking garage, up and down, with Tic Tac in tow, looking for my fucking car.

After 15 minutes, I finally found the fucker parked just one level up, but off to the side.

Hmmm.....I know I shouldn't be feeling this way, but I found it funny. I'm not doing anything tonight. I've decided that I'm going to just clean the living shit out of my apartment, which I started about 20 minutes ago. I'm not at work yet because I have to drop by a place this morning before I go in, which is going to make me 2 hours late than my normal schedule. Thus the early morning post. I have nothing to do for the next hour, so I thought I'd write a little bit here and try to get my day going.

Ok...forgetting where my car is, is not a good idea. I realize that now.

Sigh....more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment