Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm on edge today...and I don't know why.

I have been on SUPER edge today. I'm popping off on EVERYONE and I can't figure out why. Everyone knows I can be firm, even aggressive, but today....today is the day that ALL my staff is keeping 100 feet away from me. They know I'm mad (but I can't explain why), they know I'm pissed, (but I can't explain why), they know that they better answer me very, very fast and the answer better be good or they might get their heads chewed off.

This side of me is extraordinarily uncharacteristic of me and very unbecoming. I just keep getting this nagging sensation over and over I don't feel like dealing with anyone's shit.

I know we all have problems. My job is to deal with problems. And normally, I'll listen to problems and do my best to advise and guide people the right way.

No one ever bothers to ask me about MY problems.

I'm puzzled by the simple fact that so many damn people on this planet CLEARLY ENJOY MAKING THE SAME DAMN MISTAKE OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND THEN CRY AND BITCH ABOUT MAKING THE PROBLEM.

WHY DO PEOPLE INSIST ON CONTINUALLY MAKING PROBLEMS REPETITIVE?

YOU MADE THE PROBLEM AND NOW YOU WANT TO MAKE IT MINE??!!

WHY DO PEOPLE ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO STOP MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE OVER AND OVER AGAIN?

ARE THEY THAT STUPID?????~!!!!

For God's sake, wake the hell up and fix your shit.

If you're not happy in life, then you're CHOOSING to not be happy.

Sigh........

Deep breath.

Deep breath.

Deep breath.

Thanks....I needed to get that out.

Bye.

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment