Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday....

I had a terrible night of sleep, tossing and turning through most of it. I didn't drink that much yesterday either, maybe a few glasses of wine.

My weekend was mediocre...I didn't feel like doing much during the day. I sat and played a few games, enjoyed the wine, watched a ton of movies, and took a couple of naps; I guess you can say it was the laziest of all the weekends I've ever had.

Well, no, that's not true...but this weekend, I just wasn't motivated to do much of anything.

I'm in the office and we're going to go through some major stuff this week and looking at my schedule, it won't let up till....the first of next month. But this is ok. I need to stay busy anyway. Helps me keep my mind off of things.

My fasting took a minor break over the weekend....I ate about 4 oz of food...heh...I know, this isn't necessarily good for me....all my clothes are too big...but at this rate, I'll have 6 pack abs in about 2 weeks, so there's that give-off.

Also, I've gone ahead and decided to get ink. Not the type of ink that's so obnoxious, I want to show it off to everyone.

I want to get ink to represent my life. It'll be...well, after I get it done, I'll show you.

9 words that represent my life and everything about me. I'm broken right now and I know it. This is one of the ways I will fix myself. Permanently.

I have to get to work...I'll post something at my lunch break.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment