Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's 3 AM I must be lonely....

...you know the lyrics...from Matchbox 20's 3 AM. Well, it's not quite 3 AM, but it's early.

I drank a few glasses of wine last night and I was so tired and exhausted from the day that I went to bed at precisely 8:48 PM. I put on some music on my headphones, turned on the tv, set the sleeper time, and knocked the hell out.

I mean I fucking fell ASLEEP.

I got up about 30 minutes ago and my body was aching...yuck. Forced myself into the shower to warm up and I wanted to hit a post before I started getting ready for work.

I feel a little better this morning...kind of...not really. I have a marketing event that I'm hosting today and it's going to be a super long day for me. I'm looking at about a 12 to 14 hour day. If I'm lucky, I'll be home around 8 or 9 PM. I got on break on Friday, then I'm doing another similar event on Saturday. Although it won't be a 14 hour day, it'll be a long day nevertheless.

Sorry about my rant yesterday....I was just annoyed, that's all, but I'm over it. I'm in an industry where people literally complain all day and sometimes, it just wears me down. Yesterday was one of those days.

Alright, well, I'm going to fill up my coffee cup and kick it on the patio for a little while. It's really foggy today, so if you live up in NorCal, drive safe.

See ya'll....

MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment