Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Just trying to understand....

I'm just trying to understand. I think that's why my heart is so heavy. Why would someone that loves me, lie to me? There's reasons for everything and I guess this is my way of finding my own answers because I will never know. I did some looking up on the internet and found some interesting quotes....it's helping me to cope. It's helping me to understand.

I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you

Lying is done with words and also with silence.

We lie loudest when we lie to ourselves.

No one can lie, no one can hide anything, when he looks directly into someone's eyes.


I truly believe I wrote what I did from my earlier posts because of this. I'm not a very good liar and when I do lie, it's not often. I just don't want to lie to anyone, ever. I don't even want to speak a half truth. I want to find dignity, honesty, and integrity within my being.

I want to be the better person.

I don't want to hurt anyone.

Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment