Saturday, November 08, 2008

I'm druink...

...I know, I'm not suppose to start a post off with "i'm druink", right? Well I am.

guess what? I did something SOOO wreckelss tonight that it was fucking exhilarating!

I was invited out to north oakland tonight....ummm....Rockford? Rockhill? It was rock something...a nother typicla north cali town...looked all the fucking same to me. Anyway, I went to Zahcary's, a pizze joint but it was a New York style pizza place and it was the SHIT!!!!! My buddy met me there for a slice a few bottles of beer and afterwards, I took off to the city.
I wasn't suppose to go, but I was like, you know, whatever, wht the fuck else am I going to do? So I toook off there, met a friend and ahve a tone of beers and drove home.

This is the par t that I can't expain well.

Muy drive home at 4 am was intense. I could see everything and everyone around me. I was going 120 mph in a 55 mph zone. I scecrety prayed that the cops would catch me and pull over....guess what? I guess fate was on myside...I saw at least half a dozen cops pulling people over, but me? Nope. I just kpe t going. I even went 80 mph in a 35 mpz zone and i kept going, all the way back home. What should have been a 40 minute drive literaly took me 20 minutes. I BLED and BURNED all the way home, like there wasn't a thing tha tcould stop or slow me down. I was serving, sure of where I was and where I needed to be....it was beyond amazing. It was the most beautiful drive I had ever done....and I don't know why, but instead of slowing down, I just kept going faster and faster and faster and faster....I felt invincible....it truly was amazng.

Ok, I am tired and I need slep. I need to get up at 6 am for something. MOre on that later.

Love yall!!!!!!


MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment