Saturday, November 15, 2008

I left something out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, i left this out and I wanted to write somethjing about it. I pass out after I get home around 1 pm and I wake up at 2 pm and i'm just mewssing around and watching tv and i noticed that i can't find skittles, my crazy cat. i look around and I hear her meowing like crazy, but I just ignore it cuz I'm thinking she' sjust runing around during her fucking crazy ass shit.

About an hour later and I'm done watching tv, I walk out to the balcony and I hear her meowing....but this time, it's OUTSIDE some where. I don't panic or nuthnin lik e that; I just grab tic tac and walk out to the side of the 3rd floor where I live and I"m looking around listeningt for her meowing.

I'm looking and i'm looking and i fiannly see her; she's on the ground floor. Of course I immeidately thyink to myslef, how the fuck did she get all tye way down there cuz we're on the 3rd floor. I grab tic tac and get on th eelevator and head down as qucik as I could. I get down to the patio where she's hiding and she's snuggled up, not moving, but crying like she hasn't seen her daddy in decades.

I feel horrible!

I pick her up and bring hjer back up to the arpartment and i gently set her down.

Uh oh.

She's limping.

I guess that 2 story fall down, she must have sprained her leg. She can walk around so I know nothings broken, but her leg must be hurting something awful.

If she doesn't get better by next week, I'll take her to the vet to get her xrayed.

The moral of the story?

Skittles, just as Tic Tac is, is like my child. As as my child, I would protect and defend her with my life. If she's injured, I'd give me blood to her to make sure she was ok.

I'd give my life.

And my daddy instincts came out...I needed to protect her. So whenI did bring her up, I cradled her in my arms for awhile to just let her know that daddy was here. She's ok now, but she'll need a few more days rest.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment