Tuesday, June 21, 2005

45K Hits!


Woosah suckah's!!!! Nice timing, no? Not bad for a blog with one updater and a small fan base! Thanks to all you players and internet wanderer's and blog junkies for visiting! One year anniversary, 45k hits, and a pimp contest - all rolled up in one.

What started as a Lineage blog transferred into almost a daily journal of sorts with the hating, smack talking, and funny ass shit (as least I think it's funny and for those of you who disagree, go fuck your mom and stop coming to my blog - oooooooo mean!)

To the Lineage players: I don't do as much Lineage updating simply due to the fact that the game has gotten too small - at least for Dep and Ken. I don't quite have the enthusiasm that I did for the game when all the cool stuff was coming out - fact of the matter is, NC Soft is too fucking slow in updating and correcting problems and turns a deaf ear when us players want to be heard. There just isn't any follow up. For us few Dep/Ken hardliners, I just hope they do allow a merge - I want some of that LoA stuff - it looks fun! So alas, Long Live Lineage - or at least till I get my bunny leveled :P

Thanks ya'll - have a good week! And Ciao! Wicked Wacks Posted by Hello

1 comment: