Tuesday, June 28, 2005


Last post of the day (or at least till I get home and if I'm not too tired from lifting)! Forgot to mention this comes out tomorrow and it looks pretty good, so I'm going to try to catch it this weekend. Posted by Hello

Now, here is my color commentary for this portion of the post. If some alien baddies came to earth, then Texans wouldn't stand for it. I really cannot, nor will not, speak for other states (sorry, Idaho and Wyoming, but your screwed) but if aliens came reigning down on to our planet, you damn well better believe every Texan that can lift a trigger finger is gonna lay the smackdown on those fools. Hell, we got our shotguns mounted - all those years practicing on beer cans and bambi's made us pretty good shots (ya gotta remember, Texas is one of those states that's self sustaining, at least that's what those wacko's that have petitioned every year to have Texas secede from the United States believe - really, Texas could sustain itself). Anyway, no little punk ass aliens is gonna run through OUR house and get away with it (unless the alien's are super sizzling models like from that one Super Bowl episode from that comedy 3rd Rock from the Sun - John Lithgow, that Neuman dude, etc etc). Then we'd be mostly helpless at that point.

Why am I making this up? *rolls eyes* I'm done.

Ciao! Wickedy Wacks

2 comments: