Wednesday, June 22, 2005


LOL - I think one of my clients is in love with me.......she just sold some of my stuff to Europe and she's going to make a TON of money off of me and her vendor. She's set to make a little over $12,000 - for 2 days worth of work, which comprised of 2 phone calls and 1 faxed sheet of paper. Now she wants the rest of my stock to sell, which I won't give. Not YET anyway. Now, I gotta get to work - I have to find a way to close this deal. Anyone watch that TV show The Closer? If not, watch an episode - at work, I share a similar personality that Kyra Sedgewick's character has - I can, and sometimes HAVE, to be an asshole to close a deal. Yah, I've been called an asshole to my face - but it's all love, all love. The buyer wants to meet in NYC I believe, but I'm going to try to pass and let my Tennesee client take over the transaction. If not, then I have to go into "closer" mode and start hustling, which takes up too much of my energy. We'll see! Posted by Hello

1 comment: