Thursday, June 30, 2005

Gunz Online


I played this last night and I must say...FAST! This game is NOT an mmorpg, so if you're wanting to play something like WoW or Lineage, it's not this game. Check it - this is how it works: Posted by Hello

Leveling: You level not be killing mops - you level by killing OTHER players - you start off as level 1.

Playing: The keyset is just like WoW (WSAD). Have you guys ever played games like Rainbow 6 on Playstation or Xbox? It's JUST like that! When you have enough player kills, you gain exp and level up - each game is very fast and there are a certain number of rounds, depending on the person who set up the room that you choose to play in. You gain better equipment by using your bounty money - this goes from pants, swords, gunts, coats, etc etc. Kill more players = level up and more bounties.

I have to admit, I was fairly addicted to this game and it's SO fast, that when I finally logged on to Lineage last night, I used 2 ghastes and 3 braves because I thought that for some reason, I was moving too slow LOL!!! That's how fast this game is.

I play on server 3 and my best moment from last nights game was when a clan of girls (GIRLS~~~!!!) attacked me and killed me in every round for 26 rounds. I don't think they liked me or I was just too noob. Stupid girls!

I have screenshots and I'll be playing again tonight. I'll post those tonight when I get home.

Ciao! Wickedy Wack

No comments:

Post a Comment