Saturday, June 25, 2005

Question #6 - Last One!!!!


Well Damn!!! How did I get to the last question so quickly?? lol...I'm sure you all have been able to answer all the questions (not that you KNEW them, but more along the lines of a quick internet search to find the answers). So, I guess I have to ask the final question.

This one is hard. Why is it hard? Because not a Google, Yahoo, or any other search engine will answer this question. I warned ya, this one is a bit tougher - it's a 4 parter. Here we go:

Questions #6(a,b,c,d):
a) The pic of me that I had posted here on the blog showed a shiny ring that I wear - what did it say?
b) What are my license plate numbers on my current ride?
c) How far away am I from the beach?
d) What is the date of the post where I show my Ford F-150 STX totally smashed up?

Whoa! Holy shit Batman! Awwwww sorry, the quickie knock up questions went out the window - suckahs!!! hahaha! I knew the previous 5 questions, no matter how "hard" would be easily answerable with a few searches. So I took the opposite direction. When you think about it, the questions are not hard - but will take more snooping around and investigating to answer.

Remember, once you have ALL the answers the ALL the questions starting from this past Monday, email them to me to Wickedliquids@yahoo.com and include a random number from 1 to 100!!! You have till June 30th to send the answers to me.

If you're looking for the first question, go to the entire June archive - it'll be there. Thanks to you all for visiting and playing and best of luck to those who enter!

Have a pimp-ass weekend! Ciao! Wickedy Wackers

No comments:

Post a Comment