Monday, June 20, 2005

Funny stuff!

As promised, here are some funny ass clips that I found the other day - enjoy!

Pimp my ride! OMG I so wish my system could do this little trick :P
Got caught boosting a ride! The driver definitely knows his shit about stealing cars. Not this time.
Narcoleptic dog. This clip is pretty cute - sleepy dog!
Boobies taste good! This dog knows what boobies taste like - yummy!
How to dance like a white person! OMFG this fucking clip is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Caucasian Clap - the Fat Rebel - the Whitey Hop - the Honkey Hump - and the Slow Dancing Whitey! LMFAO!!! Oh shit I was rollin' so hard after watching this.......ahahahahahahaha!!
Fights Fights Fights!!!! Hell yah - what, ya think I wasn't going to throw one of these in? (One personal comment I want to throw in - why is it, when da gangsta wannabe's fight, they have their pants half way down their asses? How you gonna win a fight when you spend most of the time pulling yer pants up? Fighting ain't about looking good, you dumb fucks. Fighting is about who's laying on the ground at the end :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment