Tuesday, June 28, 2005

OMG! Holy SHIT I think I found the game that I want to play!!!!!!!

I was looking around as my previous posts stated and I think I found the game I want to play - OMG this fucking game looks SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!! The only downfall is that it's an NC Soft game, but I'm not too overtly worried. I tried super hard to get screenshots, but can't because the gallery is in Macromedia Flash, so sorry about that - but dear god, check out this website - TOTALLY HOT AND TOTALLY PIMP!!!

The game is called ZerA and the teaser site is just absolutely beautiful - the game is uber detailed like Lineage II, but I believe it plays like WoW (I'm creaming myself right about now)

Does anyone play the beta at the moment?? Email me!!!!!

ZerA - probably Wicked's New Game!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment