Friday, June 17, 2005


I have NO idea why I posted this pic other than to tell you all to have a great weekend! I think I did it mostly cuz I'm excited about going to see Batman and they always have the stupid Fanta commercial before every movie, so I'll have to gear up for that. Also, look for a post this Sunday regarding the contest - it'll be fun with some cool prizes (I think they are cool and that's all the matters!). I'll list the prizes, what the contest will consist of, and how long it will last. Oh and has anyone seen Mr. and Mrs. Smith? I still have not had a chance to see that - is it any good? Aight guys, have a great weekend and I'll see you on Lineage or WoW (I DID play Lin for a couple of hours last night and I'll try to post those ss's tonight when I get home).  Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment