Thursday, June 30, 2005

Fighting on Dep reminds me of..........


Woohoo - the saga continues!!! Posted by Hello

So, who's been keeping up with the fighting on Dep? I sure as hell haven't. Till now. And I must say, it is quite interesting - on par with a 6 week mini series from the Lifetime Channel (not that I watch that station - fuck you man! lol).

For those of you who have no idea what's going on, I read through a couple of blogs - a few quoting other blogs and screenshots and reading the chatboxes. I would like to recommend the following if you have no idea what's going (hey now, it's what I had to read to understand 'da shit).

DisOwned Yer Ass
Popobiggy Smalls House of Whup Ass
Lineage WWE Crewz Smack Down
Amphetamines Cure for Drug Addiction
Fields and his Band of One (hi Alleah!)

These are just a few, but worth the attention. Now, lemme have a second to say this: DO NOT spend to much time consuming yourselves on the main posts - but DO read the chat boxes and comments - quite the read; contains vibrant, colorful language not for the faint of heart. The only 2 FOUR letter words that have NOT been said is "dork" and "nerd," know what I mean?

On a personal note, from what I've read, there's a lot of accusations of botting, hacking, and just overall cheating. Bots have been around forever and as many that have been reported, NC takes just too much time to resolve the issue, if they do at all. As for hacks, I think most have been removed from the game with the exception of a few minor ones (all the hacks I've seen have never really improved gaming or leveled you faster - think of it as only minor perks if you will).

Lastly, as for account sharers - pffffffttt - they been around games like Lineage BEFORE there was Lineage and they'll be more AFTER Lineage. It's up to NC to take care of all that shit. But we all know where that's gonna end up, don't we? I've been on Dep for so long, I can't even remember when I started for sure, but I noticed that most players that play the game now, especially the high levels, have been around for quite sometime and we have one distinct advantage over the newer players; we all know who the original users were. Like Fields mentioning in my chatbox about a post I made about Ancid - when you've been around long enough, you know who's who - I won't get into detail, but I think what pisses a lot of players off in this game, ulitmately that is, is hypocrisy and just flat out lying - you preach one thing while practicing another or extending the truth to what benefits you; and my mom wonders why I refuse to go to church lol! Hey, what can I say, funny how games end up mirroring real life, don't ya think?

So, read up boys and girls and enjoy the drama! You never know what's going to happen next week! But I guarantee ya, same Bat Channel, same Bat Time!!!

Ciao! Wickedy Wacks

No comments:

Post a Comment