Friday, June 24, 2005

Question #5


Movies! Wow, almost done with the contest and I must say, some of you guys are sneaky mofo's - come on, honestly, tell me, how many of you knew the answers without having to look them up? *ahem Simon ahem* I said yesterday that the last 2 questions were going to be awful. And trust me, they are - I double checked the questions and it was nearly impossible (I said NEARLY - not completely) to find on the net. I was going to add a hint, but I changed my mind. I was going to add multiple choice. Then I changed my mind again. This question is straight up hard. BUT - if you like movies, like me, then I think you MIGHT be able to snag the right answer:

Question #5: What MOVIE did the following quote come from?

"Until you are able to commit a simple act of terror, I strongly advise you to avoid anything as complex as murder."

Do ya know it? 5 questions down and 1 last one to go. Don't give up boys and girls!

Ciao! Wickedy WacksPosted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment