Monday, June 20, 2005

OMG I completely forgot about this!


I completely forgot about this! Actually, a bunch of you all probably know, but I'm going to share this with you anyway. Any of you tried doing a map search on Google - but using the satellite version? It's just like mapquest or yahoo maps, but in the top right hand corner, there's an option where you can switch to satellite view AND ACTUALLY SEE WHERE YOU LIVE!!!! YOU CAN EVEN MAKE OUT THE ROADS, THE HOUSES, THE SCHOOLS -WHATEVER YOU WANT!! It's creepy I tell you, absolutely creepy - but COOL!!! Take a look

Google Maps

Remember to check out the satellite view!!! Oh, and this little tidbit is for the contest - it's not my exact address, but close: type this in 8110 Atlanta Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92646 - then you can see how close I am to the beach :P

Ciao! Wicked WacksPosted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment