Friday, June 24, 2005

Links and links and links

I've slightly altered my Link list - taken a few on and added a few. I added a few sites where I get most of my funny stuff, so feel free to go take a look (of course they're all run by guys, therefore, you will get your fare share of boobie flashing advertisements - sorry about that! - yeah RIGHT). I've broken the links down as to Cool Sites and Fun Sites, so check them out.

Thatsfuckedup.com! Ugh. I get more crap about that site than anyone else's site. That links been there for a few weeks now and all I have to say is that, THAT particular site was made for people who LIKE to see fucked up things. Like impalement, animal abuse, real life yakuzza cutting off their fingers, etc. On occassion, they have funny stuff, but for the most part, as the site name address implies, most of it's fucked up so I caution you before going there (you brave souls have a far stronger stomach than myself). I also have a lot more sites to add, but I left them at home and can't remember their addresses for the life me, so I will try to add those this weekend.

Oh and check out the Tombstone Generator site (mostly for you guys fighting) you can make up something nifty whenever ya kill someone :P Have fun with it.

Also, if you guys need a super-cool, well done, hyper-hot website made, check out the Live Motion Studios site - I know the owner so I'll get you a deal :P (don't ask me to make you a website - I'll just use a bunch of stick figures)

Ciao! Wickedy Wacks

No comments:

Post a Comment