Friday, June 24, 2005

Wickedliquid = After-School-Special-Waiting to Happen

Aha! It's almost the weekend and I'd NEVER leave you all without something to laugh at - this shit is what gets me by at work. So yet again, I have found some funny clips - all for your viewing pleasure. There are TONS of clips out there - lots of them funny, some of them just stupid. But if you have my sense of humor, you'll find what I link here to be pretty funny, if not at the least, amusing. So, here we go:

The Flying Dog - this one's great - watch the dog in the background....LOL...this shit is funny!
Dirty Trick - this guy gets tricked into believing that he's feeling up a hot girl. (Wait for it)
Tough Guy Cry-baby - OMG this one is great. Two tough guys going at it in a pillow fight. NOT - one just breaks down and won't stop crying like a little baby. Wimp!
I love McDonalds! - um...Ronald McDonald is hella hot in Japan....jesus.....

2 comments: