Saturday, June 25, 2005

Do I have an alcohol problem? Yes, I do....


I have no idea what is prompting me to make this post, but I felt that the idea I just had warranted a post. A little while ago, a girl I had over at my apartment looked around and saw that I had lots (and I mean LOTS) of alcohol around (not straight beer - the only beer I drink is Guiness Stout - da SHIT of all beers!) Ya see, I like alcohol like the rest of you guys, but I'm not alcoholic - I don't drink it everyday; but I like to keep what I have in constant rotation - I have a few bottles of the cheap shit, but the rest of it is Crown, Skyy, some high-end cognac, high-end wines, etc etc (With a chick? Be a PIMP - not PUNK - remember that). I wanted to add a new flavor, so following that ever hot ad campaign with Disaronno, I bought a bottle. Holy shit that stuff is like chocolate milk. Imma get drunk and play Lineage!!! Yeehaw!!

So do I have an alcohol problem? Yes I do - only when I'm OUT of it. Suckahs!! hehehehePosted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment