Friday, June 17, 2005

O.o


LOL - had to share this before I logged. Not 5 minutes ago, some scary, yet very hot, chick walks into my office, slams her purse down, says "you guys are impossible to find!" then starts throwing a wad of $20 dollar bills on my desk. Of course I'm frightened, yet amused because I have NO idea where this chick came from nor did I know what the hell she was talking about (and I wasn't going to do what she wanted for $200 bucks, that's for sure. Ok, I'm lying, you busted me - hell I would have done it for a nickel if need be). Anyway, apparently she was looking for someone named Mike that she had won a PDA from on Ebay. I was like, "Ohhhhhhh, you got the wrong suite - you're looking for 2 doors over." She turned red-faced and I smiled and said no worries. And then I.....................................(shhhhhhh! Don't want to jinx it now, do I?) v.v
Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment