Monday, June 20, 2005

Clarification on the contest

Thank you Mupet for the heads up - if you look at my post down below (actually, more like a few posts down below) it will give you all the explanation of what to do to enter - and I think I should clarify one portion: submit all the questions at once starting this Saturday. Therefore, when you email me at wickedliquids@yahoo.com, it should come with 6 answers and a random number from 1 - 100. You have till the end of this month to enter. Then we'll draw depending on IF you ALL 6 answers correct. You must have all 6 answers to qualify. And not to worry, the questions are NOT super hard - but some might be a bit more tough than ya think :P

******!!!!I've updated the prize list - 4th place and 3rd place sounded kinda cheap, so I've combined them for 4th place - hey, dinner and a movie on me! (what can I say, I'm cheap) So what's 3rd place? A BRAND NEW WEST COAST CHOPPERS SHIRT!!! I've got one and I must say, it's pretty neat - so I'm going to go out and buy another one JUST FOR THIS CONTEST!***

HINT: if you look on the web, trust me, you can find ALL the answers this week!

And just to be on the safe side - I'll repost:

First of all - ANYONE and EVERYONE can enter - there will be no exceptions so EVERYONE can play! (I was emailed a few times asking if they had to be a gamer to play - first of all, that's cool that non- gamers come to my blog - and to answer ya'lls question, no, you do NOT have to be a gamer to play - anyone can enter)

The CONTEST? Here's how it works: Everyday starting this Monday the 20th till the 25th (Saturday), I'll be asking ONE question each day till next Saturday. You'll know I'll be asking a contest question - just look at the post - it'll start with "Question #??" The question can be asked anytime during the day - you never know!The trivia questions will not be super hard - but not 100% gaming related - they are totally random questions with only ONE right answer. The questions can be anything - so heads up with that.

THE PRIZES!!!!!I got some really great suggestions with some super awkward ones as well (one was a stapler). There will be 4 prizes and I'll give the break down:

4th place - $10 gift certifcate to Taco Bell (this was a Lindsey submission lol - I love it!) and 2 free movie passes to Regal (Edwards) Movie Theaters

3rd place - Orange County/West Coast Choppers T-shirt (totally pimp - I wear one, so that's all you need to know)

2nd place - pimp-ass manga/anime toy of my choosing (not the cheap made ones - I'm talking about a true Japanese export)

1st place - all expenses paid round trip ticket to hang with me in the OC for a week (or longer - depends if your an asshole or not, then I'll ship your ass back after an hour - believe it!) and maybe meet other Lin gamers! (if you got enemies and wanna whup their ass, then I have to remind you, 1st place does NOT include bail monies). **add on - if you DON'T want to meet other gamers but rather just chill and get the feel for SoCal, that's fine by me - what, you want me to babysit your ass? Hell no! lol But the beach is close and that's all that matters! I'll show ya around but I don't know SoCal that all well myself, so it'll be quite the adventure; I think there will be lots of investigating that we are going to do.

None of the prizes can be redeemed for cash - sorry suckah's - go get a job!

Once you have all the answers, then email them to me at wickedliquids@yahoo.com. Because of the fact that many many people can answer correctly, you're gonna have to submit a random number between 1 to 100. I have a 3rd party person who is not entering and that person has agreed to disperse prizes. Each prize will be assigned a number, like the 2 free passes will be assigned #55 - whomever gets closest wins that prize.

BUT YOU MUST ANSWER ALL 6 QUESTIONS CORRECTLY!!!

Submittion deadline is June 30th, 2005 5:oo PM PST. Submit your answers and the random number to wickedliquids@yahoo.com.I'll list the name of the winners on July 1st - give me a screen name to identify you - I won't put your game name unless you want me to.

Good luck all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment