Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Good morning!


Good morning ppls, in the great words of the lesser stoned half of Cheech and Chong (Cheech, btw) "wuz happen'in?????" I drink way to much coffee and it don't help that I'm not a morning person.

Ok, looks like the consensus says that Anarchy Online blows, so I'm going to look again. If you go to yahoo and type in MMORPG, you'll get a website that comes up that ranks 90% of the games online at the moment - that's where I looked. Ironically, Guild Wars and WoW are numbers 1 and 2, respectively. I played some Guild Wars while it was in Beta last year and prior to giving my comp the boost that it has now - it looked a lot like Lineage II, which I was playing beta at the time as well, but due to the fact that I lagged so hard, I didn't play it for more than 2 days I'll try to find something else and share with you guys (I like the concept of that pirate game where you have your own boat and go around and pillaging stuff, so maybe I'll try that)

I played Lineage last night and did FI again, trying super hard to score that Asword. No lucks but I did get a couple of screenshots - I'll post those this evening

Contest contest! Don't forget to enter - time's running out!

Be back later with a few more posts :) Wicked ruleraz.Posted by Hello

2 comments: