Monday, June 27, 2005

Pimp Master Oinky Oink!


Woohoo!!! Finally leveled the little shithead after he died like 4 times after hitting 90%. I evolved him at level 34 - no way I was going to take him to 48 and his average hp gain was only 5 hp PRE-evolution. Post evolution, this little guy is TOTALLY PIMP. His regen is faster, both hp and mp. However, he is still a bit slow - only a step faster than before, but his COC definitely hurts much more; I haven't done a test yet, but I'll let you know when I do. Also, he has a backpack or a cape!!!!! And if you look at him closely, he has a little carrot that he holds with both paws - so cool!!! Unfortunately, he looks like a little piggy from the back, so I have named him Oinky Oink - er, make that PIMP MASTER Oinky Oink! :P Posted by Hello

1 comment: