Monday, June 27, 2005

Here's the game I'll be trying - can you dig it?


Some creepy dudes!!!

Some of the weapons that will be available that I can use

Just a pimpin' knight/soldier dude

The world that I'll be entering! Posted by Hello

The game is called Shadowlands - free to download with a monthly fee. The good part is that the initial trial of the game is like Lineage from way back in the day - you get a 2 week trial so if it blows, then you can cancel and you sure as hell can bet that if this game blows (which I don't think it will), then I'll cancel. Keep ya'll updated! Wicked da Liquid

2 comments:

  1. Ah, thats the Anarchy Online expansion? I didn't play the expansion, but the original game was the most tedious and terrible MMO I had ever played in my life. Let me know if this is better, I am in need of a new game to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol- everyone keeps telling me that it's bad - now I don't wanna play it anymore - damn it! lol

    ReplyDelete