Friday, June 17, 2005

*BLING*


HELL YAH - there's some hardnosed mutherfucker that's been giving the guys a hard time for 2 weeks now while they have been trying to close a deal with him. He kept changing the terms and conditions and wanted this and wanted that, etc etc. I finally hear "Wicked, fucking help us man - this guy is driving us nuts!" So I said, yah ok, lemme do my thing and hustle. And hustle is just what I did. Right before I leave for the weekend, I pick up the phone, be as nice as I can be, and lay it on the line for the dude. The conversation went something like this:

Wicked: Hey, I got bad news - I think the deal is going to collapse.
The bad guy: Why??!! I NEED this, please!
Wicked: Well, because you keep changing the terms and conditions and I really want to work with you on this, but it's gotten too complicated. I just don't work like that.
The bad guy: Well, look, please, I'll go with what you need.
Wicked: Ok, here's the deal - it's $17 a pop. You control shipping. You fork over a verifiable check. I got everything here, all you gotta do is say yes and wire me some money or fax the check and it's done. Come on, lets close this - if not, I got someone else that'll take it. You're wasting my time and pissing me off. I do everything cut and dry and now you're messing with me.
The bad guy: But that's high!

Wicked: You're right. Goodbye and have a great weekend. *click*

Wait for it.....wait for it......wait for it....

*click*
*click*
*boom(or ring)*

Wicked: Hello?

The bad guy: Ok, lets close this. I'm in.

Wicked: Great. Done. Cya Monday.

$170,000 deal closed. 10 minutes. THAT'S how you hustle.

Ciao! Wicked Wacks
Posted by Hello

3 comments:

  1. So she only cost 170k? Thats not bad about did you get that in dollars or adena? Hope she comes with some soap so that'll wash off unless its like frosting or something. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha - that was in WoW gold that I bought off of ebay - and she came with some kind of ointment, but that's all :P

    ReplyDelete