Sunday, June 19, 2005

Contest? What contest? OOOOOhhhh - THAT contest!


Did the pic grab your attention? Thought so :P Aight boys and girls - the contest is ON! Ok, here's the lowdown for ya!

First of all - ANYONE and EVERYONE can enter - there will be no exceptions so EVERYONE can play! (I was emailed a few times asking if they had to be a gamer to play - first of all, that's cool that non- gamers come to my blog - and to answer ya'lls question, no, you do NOT have to be a gamer to play - anyone can enter)Posted by Hello

The CONTEST? Here's how it works: Everyday starting this Monday the 20th till the 25th (Saturday), I'll be asking ONE question each day till next Saturday. You'll know I'll be asking a contest question - just look at the post - it'll start with "Question #??" The question can be asked anytime during the day - you never know!

The trivia questions will not be super hard - but not 100% gaming related - they are totally random questions with only ONE right answer. The questions can be anything - so heads up with that.

THE PRIZES!!!!!
I got some really great suggestions with some super awkward ones as well (one was a stapler).

There will be 4 prizes and I'll give the break down below the list:

4th place - $10 gift certifcate to Taco Bell (this was a Lindsey submission lol - I love it!)
3rd place - 2 free movie passes to Regal (Edwards) Movie Theaters
2nd place - pimp-ass manga/anime toy of my choosing
1st place - all expenses paid round trip ticket to hang with me in the OC for a week (or longer - depends if your an asshole or not, then I'll ship your ass back after an hour - believe it!) and meet other Lin gamers! (if you got enemies and wanna whup their ass, then I have to remind you, 1st place does NOT include bail monies).

None of the prizes can be redeemed for cash - sorry suckah's - go get a job!

Once you have all the answers, then email them to me at wickedliquids@yahoo.com.

Because of the fact that many many people can answer correctly, you're gonna have to submit a random number between 1 to 100. I have a 3rd party person who is not entering and that person has agreed to disperse prizes. Each prize will be assigned a number, like the 2 free passes will be assigned #55 - whomever gets closest wins that prize. BUT YOU MUST ANSWER ALL 6 QUESTIONS CORRECTLY!!!

Submittion deadline is June 30th, 2005 5:oo PM PST. Submit your answers and the random number to wickedliquids@yahoo.com.

I'll list the name of the winners on July 1st - give me a screen name to identify you - I won't put your game name unless you want me to.

Good luck all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment