Thursday, June 23, 2005

Question #4


Question #4 Oops - I took off for lunch and to go look at rims for my truck and left this post unfinished - my bad :( Anyway, for all you Cartoon Network afficianados, here's question #4:

In the TV show Family Guy, what is Stewie's middle name?

Damn, more than half way through the contest now! I already got a few emails with answers - remember, wait till the end and submit all with a random number from 1 to 100!

How have the questions been? I think they've been fairly easy as some players have answered lightening fast. Don't worry. Tomorrow's question will cause you not to like me. Saturdays final question, will cause you to hate me - if you don't already.

Let's see how clever you guys are :P

Ciao! Wicked Da Liquid
Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment