Thursday, June 30, 2005

Yay! The contest has ended!

Ah, for my final post of the day (well, not really, I'm going to try to post tonight when I get home of my screenies from Gunz Online), the contest has ended! Congrats to all of you that entered and got the questions right! I've forwarded the participants with the correct answers to the 3rd party and I hope to hear back with the results later this evening or tomorrow morning. You all did GREAT! I'll also post the correct answers tomorrow!

Good job and I'll catch ya later! Ciao! Wickedy Wacks

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:50 PM

    "I just came across your blog about auction online wilmingtonand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** auction online wilmington so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:12 PM

    Virtual Office Info At: irvine office services virtual

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:54 PM

    Nice Blog about pet costume. I also have a Blog/Website about pet costume which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:51 AM

    Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
    Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
    If you have a moment, please take a look at my truck driving game demos site.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete