Tuesday, July 19, 2005

50k hits contest!!

For those of you that missed it, if you read below - a few posts - you'll see the rules and what it's going to be - PLEASE GO READ IT SO YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO - IT'S NOT HARD AND IT'LL BE FUN AND YES, IT'S A LEGIT CONTEST - COURTNEY GOT HER LOOT, SIMON GOT HIS LOOT YESTERDAY (WHERE'S THE PIC, YOU FAG!) AND TMILLER -I THINK HE FELL OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

Whew - that's too much in CAPS. Ok, I wanted to make this post so you all could check out how to play and what to do.

Now, I forgot to mention the prizes!!! So, without further ado.....here they are:

3rd Prize: A $10 gift certificate to somewhere - I have no idea OR if you play Lineage, 50K adena!

2nd Prize: Manga toy of my choosing (this prize was ultra popular, so I'm doing it again!) OR if you play Lineage, 100K adena!

1st Prize: A PIMP-ass MP3 Player - the same one I use when I go to work out - I LOVE this thing - and I just happen to have an extra one, brand-new in the package - no it's not an ipod - those are too sensitive, I needed a rugged one to work out with that could take a beating, so I have this one :)

Aight kids, are ya excited??!! I know you are! lol! Pictures to be captioned will be posted within 2 hours

"Come play wish meeeeeee!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment