Thursday, July 28, 2005

Which has the best.....


...CAPTION!!! Muwahahhaahahah - made you look - suckah's!! If you have not voted yet, look to the right of the page underneath the links and vote for your favorite captions! If you need to look at the pictures again, go to my July archives and click it - they'll all come up. You can vote once a day! Looks like Brandon and his crew of glass workers is it? And Pockets crew of...I have no earthly idea, are taking the lead for their respective caption entries - but remember, you never know! So vote vote vote! Oh and yes, which one DOES have the better ass?

Ciao! Wickedy Wacking, er combing my hair :P

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:09 PM

    I kinda like the chick in the middle...but I'm posting anonymously because...ummm...yeah well because. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! haha! You know, when it comes to
    T & A, I don't discrimate - i'd hit'em all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:21 PM

    For some reason, to me, from this angle they look like guys. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, you need to get out more........

    ReplyDelete