Friday, July 15, 2005

I feel SPESHUL......

I have NO earthly clue if I'll be able to hop back onto this beast of a machine called a "computer" before I leave work due to the fact that everyone got the rest of the day off except me. WTF??!!!!! Sigh.........NO! I shall not bitch. I'll bring laughter! Ya ya ya - that's it! Grrrrrr....so without further ado, pics fer YOU (OMG that rhymes!! Did I just "pwn?" I did, didn't I? Hell yezzzz). Enjoy kiddies and just in case I don't make it back have a solid weekend!!!

PS: I'll be looking at mpegs tonight I think while I drink (water, I swear) and I'll see if I find anything worthy of sharing :P

My future wife better get use to this pic. That's all I'm saying


Hell yah! If I ever have a kid, I'm straight-up raising him a PIMP!


"............................................."




That's what I call ambition.






The quote at the bottom that says "Don't Fall For This" is a lie. Girls, what this guy is saying is TRUE - you HAVE to believe him. If I ever meet you and I tell you this, it's absolutely, 100%, without a doubt TRUE and you MUST go along with it or the world will end! Come on! You don't want to save the world? :P

1 comment:

  1. Yes, they have penis' - but they are drawn in, so you can't see them :P

    ReplyDelete