Thursday, July 14, 2005

Greedy-ass is gonna do it again.......


I networked and found a solid buyer for some of my stuff and this companies bought some of my stuff before; what does my boss do? You guessed it! Greedy-dude, as I refer to him on occassion (most of the time) proceeds to call them and bitch about the pricing. What do I do? I proceed to start looking for a new vender WHILE he's on the phone bitching to them - due to greed, I know exactly what's about to happen - I'm going to lose another buyer and have to work my ass off to locate another one.

Now do you see why I hate greedy people?

I stopped complaining because my boss is self-righteous and does what's best for him without considering other factors or looking at the "big-picture" - it's gotten to such a degree, that when he asks me for advice or suggestions, I reply to him with a simple "You do your own thing man" and of course he's wondering why I won't give him advice. Plainly put, he won't take it, or change any type of decision anyway, so why waste my time? Don't get me wrong - he's a nice guy - a really nice guy actually. I just wish he wasn't so damn greedy sometimes.

It's ok to be self-righteous and greedy, if you do it right. If not, pfffft, then go fuck off. There are a lot more cooler people out there than you.

Ciao! Wickedy Wack Master Mac (I need to come up with better tag lines)

2 comments: