Friday, July 15, 2005

Congrats Michelle Wei!!!!


Michelle Wei ALMOST made the cut for the Masters next year (I don't like to watch golf, but don't mind playing it). For those of you who don't have the complete "gamers" package, the Masters is a male dominated sport, and Michelle here wanted to try to make the cut to play with the big boys - she missed the cut, but got pretty damn close, so mad props to ya girl!

Oh by the way, did I mention she's only 15 years old? Take a look at the pic above - holy SHIT is she smoking or WHAT??? That's one hot gamer (a fanboys dream) - and yes, I'd go to jail. Well, no, not really. Ok, yah, I'm lying, yah I would.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, got you linked to my site. I got referred to your site by a guy named Dennis.

    Great stuff on here, man. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alvi- hell ya - I hope she makes it too ^^ and Love's Epitome - tight man! I ususally do links back on Friday evenings as I have to adjust my template, so I'll check out your site and link back tonight ^^

    ReplyDelete