Sunday, July 17, 2005

WOOT!!!! 50K HITS BABY!


Yessir, I'm proud! My wimpy little blog made it to 50k hits!!! And I did it all alone!! Just like how I made dk -.-! LOL - woot! And thank you for Nordian for sending me the screenshot of the 50,000th hit - it was him that hit it too!!! So mad props to you Nord!!! (Dude, am I going to LA next weekend? Or the weekend after? Call me or IM me and let me know).

Aight, since the 50k hit has now been done, I think I should put in another fun contest, don't ya think? Yah, I think so too! :P (Simon, you babo, go get the package from the post office before I beat your ass! And Tmiller, what's up man? Did you get yer loot? Courtney got hers - look down a bit and you'll find the post of her pic - but I knew she would cuz she's way closer - hurry up and send pics cuz some of these fools didn't believe it was a real contest! lmao - I think they thought I was gonna use the Jesus Juice on 'em :P)

Sometime tomorrow I'll post exactly what it's going to be - and trust me - it's going to be super easy and super fun!!! So look for it! Oh, and VOTE FOR ME DAMN IT! LOL! ----->

4 comments: